Friday, July 27, 2012

Love - A rollercoaster ride

I am so confused,
i don't accept help but refuse,
i don't know what i want,
everyone just seems to appraise me with their taunt.


Do i love u?
Yes i do,
i see a future with u?
I don't know if i want to.


Circumstances are making your stand weak,
my love for u is not ready to leak.
My heart is strong, deep and wide,
but my mind seems to be on some unknown ride.


I wish i knew what i want,
i hope i don't end up deciding-i cant.
Shall i choose some1 unknown,
or go with some1 i have always known?


Never in life I have been so unsure,
shall i just close my eyes to be sure?
To Hear a whisper i wait and hold out my hand,
is our time running out like sand?
My mind is on things which are practical,
it denies luv and says its illogical.


Life is not theoretical,
r u ready to turn into a psycho or mental?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home