Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Remember me as you knew "someone"


Words you said,
hurts real bad.

I don't mind you not being there when i need you,
i do mind me not being there if you ever need me to.

May be selfish i am,
may be i am mad too.

i need no love from you,
i ain't crying for the memories too.

what matters to me is your presence in life,
i am truly happy for your to-be wife!

I didn't ask for much,
just your friendship and not to be in constant touch!

Our things from past,
were all great till it last.

My frankness in talks may make you feel lame,
but trust me i ain't playing any game.

I can live with the memories of our friendship for the years to come,
till you don't call, message or ping that you remember me as you knew 'someone'!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like you really love this guy.. alot!

March 7, 2012 at 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home