Friday, July 27, 2012

so we meet again


So we meet again,
on the same roads which has stains,
stains of our past tense,
summers, winters and rains.

I pushed you away,
was it wrong or right - still i doubt,
couldnt find another way,
still angry if you are just shout.

My path took me to places,
you met with a few people,
and our hearts skipped races,
we remember not all but few faces.

Your presence still does the same for me,
its like an adreline for my stream,
the way u smile the twinkle in ur eyes,
i can just sit and forget all the lies.

I always wondered was my decision right,
coz i did have arguements with mind,
i never gave up coz i couldnt fight,
i did stay awake for many long night.

Whatever happened in lifes of yours,
i feel my stars were your bad luck,
education, family, life hindered ofcourse,
jinxd is what i named and thats still stuck!

I wish you bestest of best for life,
greatest of love with your future wife,
like a kid i would crawl back if you need me as friend,
coz my friendship and love for you will never end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home